SAP Global IT’s, SAP Runs SAP program is shuffling their latest deck of technology innovations and plan to deal their “best hand” of knowledge sharing with customers at this year’s SAP TechEd event in Las Vegas.
Led by SAP CIO Oliver Bussmann, the SAP Runs SAP program is a co-innovation engine in partnership with SAP Product Development. The program test-drives new products and solutions and provides early solution enhancement feedback. What I like about the program is that it embraces the idea of IT-led innovation. What I love about the program is the customer benefit and SAP TechEd is the perfect place for customers to experience the SAP Runs SAP story.
The SAP Runs SAP program has become a compelling attraction at SAP’s premier events. Why? It’s because customers connect with SAP’s Global IT experts, who together with SAP Product Development and lines of business operate at “SAP HANA-like” speed to implement our emerging technologies. As a result, SAP Runs SAP covets the top spot as SAP’s first and best reference customer and this makes Global IT a trusted advisor to our customers.
For TechEd veterans and newbies alike, attendees at this year’s SAP TechEd in Las Vegas will experience a valuable SAP Runs SAP program. “How-to” education sessions for hot topics such as secure BYOD, real-time data management with SAP Visual Intelligence and SAP’s personal experience with gateway hacking prevention are just a few of the sessions available to attendees.
Picture: Oliver Bussmann, SAP CIO and Jim Hagemann Snabe, SAP Co-CEO visiting the SAP Runs SAP demo table at SAP TechEd Las Vegas, 2011
Look for the SAP Runs SAP clinic table on the show floor, where our team of experts will be on deck to share rich demos and in-depth insights about our latest product and solution innovations. Be sure to check out the SAP TechEd Session Catalogue and reserve your space now because these are 8 SAP Runs SAP education sessions that you won’t want to miss:
1. Building Great Mobile Analytics Solutions on SAP BusinessObjects BI (AP161) http://TechEd2012.sapevents.com/sessions?sid=9577_24353
2. Experience Identity and Access Management Solutions at Your Fingertips (SIS260) http://TechEd2012.sapevents.com/sessions?sid=9393_24306
3. Going Mobile with SAP NetWeaver ID Management (SIS202) http://TechEd2012.sapevents.com/sessions?sid=9535_24318
4. SAP Runs SAP – How Enterprise Architecture Helps Us Be Successful (ALM112) http://TechEd2012.sapevents.com/sessions?sid=9548_24059
5. Hands-On with SAP Visual Intelligence (AP161) http://TechEd2012.sapevents.com/sessions?sid=9577_24353
6. Best Practices to Enable Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the Enterprise (MOB207) http://TechEd2012.sapevents.com/sessions?sid=10255_23728
7. SAP Runs SAP – Remote Function Call: Gateway Hacking and Defense (SIS203) http://TechEd2012.sapevents.com/sessions?sid=9549_24319
8. SAP Runs SAP Mobile Platform (MOB108) http://TechEd2012.sapevents.com/sessions?sid=9550_23736
See you in Las Vegas!