NWBC: How to set Shopping cart as default on Advanced search UI for Employee Role
This blog is about how to setup default webdynpro application parameters for NWBC access to SRM in particular and SAP Webdynpro-UI based Applications in general at role level.
NWBC uses PFCG role definitions to render the menu for user login.
If you use NWBC to access SRM or any other SAP Webdynpro UI based applications, following steps can be used to configure the application parameters (where available).
1. Access t-code PFCG. Open the Role in Question. I am using the Shopping cart Role. Go into Change mode.
2. Go to Menu tab. Locate the Menu entry to be changed. In this case I open Advanced Search Menu.
3. Right Click on the Menu entry and Choose Details.
4. Change the value of the application parameter sapsrm_botype to BUS2121. You can also add other application parameters which are meaningful to the application you have accessed.
5. Save the role and test changes by logging into SRM.