SAP R3 book Material to Service Order
SAP service orders are stored in VBAK (header) and VBAP (positions). Service order numbers are 10 digits, unlike the normal job numbers from the table AUFK. Service orders include part numbers for Services, like Repairs and a corresponding text in the positions. So for example material 1234 is a repair service for 100,0 Euro. In the Position to the Service Order are the Things that have to be repaired, like a waterpipe leakage.
To such a position you can add a Material like 2m Pipe via BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE.
Fields to fill
- Posting_Date ( bookdate or Date of the repair )
- Header_txt ( optional text like the Number of the Flat or its Owner )
- Items je Material
- Plant ( WERKS from )
- stge_loc ( LGORT from )
- move_type ( BWART 231 for addition to Order or 232 for removal of Material from the order )
- sales_ord ( number of the Service order VBAK-VBELN )
- s_ord_item ( Position in the Service order In case there are more positions VBAP-POSNR. The Position is required)
- entry_qnt ( Quantity of the material used )
- entry_uom ( Unit of Meassure of the Material )
- move_plant ( WERKS To )
- move_stloc ( LGORT To )
- spec_stock ( SOBKZ of the Material if used )
- batch ( Batchnumber of the Material if used )
WERK From and to are like LGOR From and To usually the same.
Dont forget to do the transaction handling in your FB.
Data Elektronik GmbH
Mannheim ( Germany )