Thanks for observing and joining the tweetchat. For those who missed it, read it via Storify.
On Wednesday September 12 from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m CET you are invited to join the next Portal tweetchat on “SAP NetWeaver Cloud Portal”.
This tweetchat is an activity around the announcement that we are adding a new product to our SAP Portal portfolio: SAP NetWeaver Cloud Portal. More detailed information about the launch of this new product will be given in the tweetchat.
The SAP NetWeaver Cloud portal is a cloud-based solution that provides easy site creation and consumption with a superior user experience, and is designed for mobile consumption. The solution enables a secure and reliable integration with the customer’s on-premise network for leveraging existing on-premise assets.
Cloud Portal Highlights are:
- Runs on top of SAP NetWeaver Cloud, a standards-based and modular platform-as-a-service solution for Java-based applications, hosted by the SAP public cloud
- Built to operate with SAP HANA, for in-memory computing
- Designed for mobile consumption, using HTML5 for dynamic adaptation to a range of different devices
- Embraces industry technological standards
- Leveraging existing on-premise investments and the consumption of any OpenSocial-based content
- Outstanding branding and customization capabilities
Our panel of core experts include:
- Vitaly Vainer, Product Owner SAP NetWeaver Cloud Portal (@vitalik)
- Ohad Yassin, Development Manager SAP NetWeaver Cloud Portal (@ohadyas)
- Ifat Shwartz, Cloud Portal Product Manager (@ifatshw)
- Yariv Zur, Solution Expert SAP Technology Solution Management (@vlvl)
- Krasimir Semerdzhiev, SAP NetWeaver Cloud Platform Expert (@evilyeti)
- Matthias Steiner, SAP NetWeaver Cloud Platform Evangelist (@steinermatt)
Additional participants who will also share insights based on their participation in the beta program of SAP NetWeaver Cloud Portal:
- Jan Penninkhof, SAP Mentor (@jpenninkhof)
- Tamas Szirtes, Cloud Portal Expert from Intenzz (@tamas_szirtes)
The tweetchat will be moderated by Vera Gutbrod using our Portal Twitter account @Portal_SAP. You can connect with the tweetchat moderator before the chat. Send for example some questions or your expectations already before the chat. You can start with this already now! Send the questions and statements directly to our SAP Portal Twitter channel @Portal_SAP.
What is a TweetChat and How to Participate
What’s a tweetchat? It is similar to a webinar in which the speakers, rather than talking, type out their thoughts in 140 characters or less. And during a tweetchat, rather than using a dial-in number, you follow along with your preferred Twitter app like Tweetdeck, Hootsuite or TweetChat.com. The key benefits of TweetChat.com is that it automatically adds the hashtag to the end of your tweets after you successfully sign in using your Twitter account.
To participate in our tweetchat, simply log in to the Twitter client of your choice and submit all your questions and statements with the hashtag #SAPPortalchat included. In case you are not using this hashtag, we cannot see what you are tweeting. We’ll be monitoring the timeline live and responding through the accounts of our experts.
See you on Twitter on September 12
This chat promises to promote a lively conversation about a hot and innovativ topic. Please join us on September 12 from 17:00-18:00 P.M. CET using the #SAPPortalchat hashtag. We are really looking forward to talking to you directly. So start thinking about your questions now. We hope to see you on September 12 live on Twitter!