Do your company want to sell more Duet Enterprise solutions? Now, you have the great opportunity to learn more about how to position Duet Enterprise and present the value that it brings to your cusomters.
Duet Enterprise Partner Management team is offering a sales enabling series on Duet Enterprise with 2 workshops namely:
1. Understanding and Selling Duet Enterprise
2. Duet Enterprise – Overview and Deep-Dive
The sessions will be presented in English language.
We look forward for your registration and participation in the sessions.
Register NOW to attend the webinars !!
Understanding and Selling Duet Enterprise
Learn how to position the value of Duet Enterprise solution for successful sales cycles.
- Get an overview of the product and its key core capabilities.
- Understand our audience and their critical business issues.
- Learn how to position Duet Enterprise and the value it brings to enable the integration of Microsoft SharePoint and Office and underlying SAP applications.
- Get an update on available sales tools and assets, case studies and resources
|Serving Region(s)||Date||Start Time||Registration Link|
|EMEA /APJ||Sept. 4, 2012 (Tue)||3:30 PM (Singapore Time) / 1:00 PM (India Time)||Register Now|
|Americas||Sept. 5, 2012 (Wed)||1:00 PM (Pacific Time Zone)||Register Now|
Duet Enterprise – Overview and Deep-dive
This session provides an overview and deep-dive into the core capabilities of Duet Enterprise, a product jointly developed by SAP and Microsoft. Duet Enterprise combines the collaboration and productivity supported by Microsoft SharePoint with the business data and business processing functionality of SAP applications. This one-hour session:
- Demonstrates the value of integrating SAP applications, Microsoft Office tools, and Microsoft SharePoint portal to help your customers make the most of their SAP software
- Describes the challenges of entrenched business workflows and data and how Duet Enterprise enables business users and teams to enjoy a unified
view of the data and tasks they need from Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
- Shows key capabilities to open key SAP data to more people involved in business process and decision making by linking the organization’s data with Microsoft Office applications and their corporate Microsoft SharePoint portal.