The connection from Quality Center to Solution Manager has two components.
- HP Enterprise Integration module
- SAP Solution Manager Adapter for Quality Center by HP
To enable HP Enterprise Integration on your Quality Center system the QC license key must be updated to include SAP_SPI extention.
On Solution Manager the license is included in the “Solman Adapter” (ST-QCA) which must be installed as per SAP note 1285941.
You will find the official documentation and install files on HP’s public website
– HP Enterprise Integration module for SAP applications User Guide
– HP Enterprise Integration module for SAP applications Readme
To find out more about ‘SAP Solution Manager Adapter for SAP Quality Center by HP’
– there are SAP notes under SV-SMG-QC
– access the Ramp-up Knowledge Transfer (RKT) pages on Service Marketplace
Some important points to remember
– Once the EI module has been selected for a project the project tables are modified. This action cannot be undone.
– If you uninstall Enterprise Integration, you can no longer work with projects for which the Enterprise Integration extension was enabled.
You can ask questions here in the Discussions (Forum) or get detailed technical support via
- XX-PART-HPS-QUC-ADP for the HP Enterprise Integration module
- SV-SMG-QC for the Solution Manager QC Adapter part (ST-QCA)
Good luck with the deployment,
Global Partner Support