Count ’em! – 3 SAP Solutions for Sustainability enter ramp-up
SAP´s product portfolio to help you make business sustainable is growing and growing. Here are the recent product innovations that have become available recently:
SAP EHS Management 3.0
EHSM 3.0 entered Ramp Up on August 1, 2012. EHSM 3.0 helps asset intensive manufacturers and all product manufacturers grow and innovate with confidence through risk reduction and regulatory compliance. The third component extension to SAP EHS Management (EHSM) delivers three solutions that support Product Safety and Stewardship and Operational Risk Management:
- Ensure product marketability – reduce revenue risk by embedding product compliance assessments into core business processes
- Identify and reduce risks ratings
- Prevent costly incidents
- Improve organizational effectiveness through robust change management, impact assessment, and task management capabilities
- Maintain compliance and operational continuity through standardized and efficient regulatory incident reporting
- Reduce operational risks and safeguard your brand by protecting people, assets, and the environment
For more information and regional contact persons refer to the Component Extension 3.0 for SAP EHS Management Ramp-Up Info Page in Service Marketplace.
SAP Sustainability Performance Management 3.0
The third edition of SAP Sustainability Performance Management (SuPM) to enter ramp up includes key market and customer-driven enhancements that provide:
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Rapid Installer on NW 7.3 to streamline installation and configuration of SuPM.
- Technology Enhancements include new smart transport capabilities of SuPM objects from one system to another, smart exports to MS Excel on every screen, MS Excel uploads of Conversion Factors and support of SAP HANA
Added Business Functionality
- Initiative Management allows organizations to create new initiatives and projects that help achieve their strategic objectives and drive profitable growth while monitoring associated actions and impacts during execution.
- Enhanced Data Collection provides more flexibility for customers with support of multiple business contributors, mass data request forwarding and ad hoc data requests. Updated Data Request layout options, new calculation previews and history of a KPI on the Data Request increase the ease of gathering reliable information.
- Enhanced KPI Modeling and Calculations expands the robust capabilities for Conversion Factor and Constant values better supporting GHG and other complex time-dependent calculations.
- Enhanced Auditing & KPI History capabilities enable users to perform efficient root cause analysis which includes associated commentary and attachments for KPIs while streamlining the internal or external assurance process.
- Qualitative Detail Reporting provides ad hoc unstructured data reporting with drill down into details with robust filtering and export options to Excel or to briefing books and dashboards.
For more information on the Ramp-Up program and regional contact persons please refer to the SAP Sustainability Performance Management 3.0 Ramp-Up Info Page.
SAP Management of Change 1.0
also entered Ramp Up recently. Consistent and effective management of change (MoC) is one of the most important and difficult activities to implement in a company.
MoC is important because uncontrolled changes can directly cause or lead to catastrophic events as well as degrade the quality of manufacturing operations. With SAP Management of Change 1.0 you can implement an effective safety culture enterprise-wide by reducing risks, decreasing costs, and creating opportunity.
For more information and regional contact persons refer to the SAP Management of Change 1.0 Ramp-Up Info Page in SMP.