SAP is about to release a highly anticipated update for SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards (formerly known as Xcelsius) allowing you to author once and deploy to desktop and now to iPad, in this document we will call this Dashboards for Mobile.
We are inviting a select number of SAP partners to a mobile Partner test. Please note that we have only a few seats and may not be able to accomodate everyone. Also note this is only open to qualified Partners not individual customers. So please wait to book your travel until you have confirmation from us of your acceptance into the testing.
Get a holistic, actionable view of your business with Dashboards for Mobile, our powerful data visualization software. Create interactive dashboards from any data source with ‘point-and-click’ ease – and gain insights that can help you confidently plan for the future.
The initial release of Dashboards for Mobile focuses on SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0 for iPad with the most commonly used controls and data connectivity to the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) platform using the new integrated query panel.
**Note: There is no support for the SDK in the initial release of Dashboards for Mobile.
To experience the solution first hand, join the First Dashboards for Mobile Partner Test, from Sep 18 – 20, 2012 in Palo Alto, California, USA.
Why should you take part?
• To get familiar with Dashboards for Mobile — before the market does!
• To learn how to create Dashboards and access them using SAP BI on the iPad.
• To scale up your organization to get you to speed. After the test, the one or two participants you send can share what they have learned, so you have the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
What do we offer?
• The opportunity to test drive the solution before the market
• The opportunity to see what Dashboards for Mobile can really do.
• The opportunity to meet with some of the development team.
What do you need?
• Must have experience creating dashboards with SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0 and the new integrated query panel to access data from the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform.
• Experience with SAP BusinessObjects Mobile is preferred.
• Part of the test will be with your own dashboards so please bring some you have built.
The only external data connectivity we will be using for the test is SQL Server and relational UNX so feel free to bring a small database backup and UNX for your dashboards.
For this test SAP is providing the laptops, iPads, technical infrastructure, coaching, and event logistics. Attendees must pay for all travel and related expenses.
Be the first to try out Dashboards for Mobile and be the number one partner of choice.
Sign up at http://partner.sap.com/partnertest