Date and time: Wednesday, August 22 – 8AM Pacific Time
Do you spend a lot of time fielding requests for reports from the users of your GRC solutions?
Are your users looking for a mobile solution for viewing risk-related information?
With the latest release of the SAP solutions for governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), there are over 100 delivered reports that enable you to view and analyze the information your GRC solutions manage, monitor, and record.
But the report details required vary by organization, department, and user, and without intelligent reporting typically require IT involvement.
Join this session to learn about the flexible reporting capabilities in GRC 10.0 including:
- An overview of the standard reporting options in release 10.0
- Integration with the SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse component
- Reporting options leveraging the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.0 suite
- Custom reporting options on extracted data
- Using GRC solutions with Mobile BI 4.0
Which SAP Solutions for GRC is this applicable to?
This presentation highlights reporting options available for
- SAP Access Control
- SAP Process Control
- SAP Risk Management
To learn more about the SAP solutions for GRC visit www.sap.com/grc