Plant maintenance business process
Business process of plant maintenance can be seperated by two types:
1. Breakdown Maintenance
- When production has breakdown, one message/call will be triggered by manually or automatically.
- After receiving the information, user will create and release Order for this accident.
- Technician will correct and fix the problem, in the meanwhile, SAP operator will maintain the information in Order accordingly.
- In the end, SAP operator will do the TECO and close for the Order when the accident is solved.
2. Maintenance Processing
There are two approaches to process maintenance – Order and Notification. They can be used independently of one another.
Normally, they are combined together to utilize the advantage of both of them.
There are five modes to create Order, and different methods to link Notification:
- Create Order, and then maintain Notification in Order. T-code: IW31
- Create Order base on Notification. T-code: IW34
- Create several Notifications, and then combine them and link to An Order. T-code: IW21 to create Notification, IW31 to create Order
- Create Order by reference order, then link to Notification. T-code: IW36
- Create Order by maintenance item automatically according to the maintenance plan