July was another month filled with great SCN content to share on our Facebook page. Some hot topics from July included coding with ABAP in Eclipse and SAP Netweaver 7.3, ABAP testing and troubleshooting tips, SAP Solution Manager, and of course, HANA.
Take a look at the top 5 posts with the most engagement on our SCN Facebook page during July 2012:
1. With 234 likes, 111 shares and 27 comments, this post about ABAP in Eclipse and SAP Netweaver 7.3 was our most popular post for the month of July.
2. Having trouble with ABAP? Our 2nd most popular post offered some “getting started” tips and tricks.
Be sure to take a look at Eyal Katz‘s helpful Getting Started with ABAP Testing and Troubleshooting document.
3. Can you build an SAP e-form in just 5 minutes?
4. Are you using SAP HANA and SAP Solution Manager?
Learn how to Configure SAP Solution Manager for RCA tools and Technical Monitoring of HANA DB in Bharath Kumar‘s recent blog.
5. Do you think HANA should start replacing BW?
And don’t forget to follow SCN on our Facebook page, if you’re not there already!