Advices for SAP data and web integration
Migrations and external interface processes can be tricky! With the SAP-certified BS-S Interaction Framework© 1.0 with Program Generator, short BS-S IAF PGEN, you can process them in just three steps!
1. The starting point is the well-known SAP-recorder function, which can be used to record transaction processes.
2. Using the interactive user interface of the BS-S IAF PGEN: Here you select your desired characteristics, structures and field assignments. Done!
3. By a mouse-click all booking procedures are available which can be carried out immediately both within the SAP system landscape, and by external applications. By the integrated BS-S IAF web service functions, imports are also possible with the latest web technologies and authentication procedures. For example:
• The usual import and posting out of files from the workstation or server including dynamic posting/error statistics.
• Access and posting of third-party applications via a standard BS-S IAF RFC module including feedback.
• Automatically generated LSMW import programs, including the DDIC structures and the integration as LSMW business object.
• Access from the web via standardized BS-S IAF web service, which controls the data import and information export handling.
• The posting of external data via the web from two external BS-S IAF Java applications which are usable immediately. The surfaces of the user interactions are dynamically displayed depending on the application:
a. Recording of mass data – via the web – including creation of a local error file – and a simulation mode.
b. Transaction postings – over the web using automatically generated user interfaces – including finding aids or selection lists – with posting/error statistics from SAP in the logon language.
You need help? You have got questions? You would like to discuss? Please do not hesitate to contact me!