How to push the pending IDOC’s in source system
Suppose there is a infopackage which was successfully triggered and its status is “Still running” but it has exceeded its expected processing time and it remains in the Service API step in the monitor.
To fix such load issues, please proceed as follows :
- You are in the monitor screen for the load that is in the Service API Step. Go to the Details tab and click yes on the following message to search for the Idocs involved.
- In the Transfer (IDocs and TRFC) node, find the IDoc that has not been processed.
- Take the IDoc number as shown in the screen below.
- Go to the source system, for example PROD1. Go to transaction BD87 and enter the Idoc number that we copied. (if you enter RSRQST in the Message Type then you will see all IDOC’s that are related only to BW system) .
- You will find the IDoc in the same status as in the BW load monitor.
- You can right click on the IDoc and ask for the long text for a more detailed explanation on the status.
- Now, to process the IDoc, right click on it and choose “Process”.
- The IDoc is now processed. You can go back to the previous screen and see that the status has changed.
- Go back to the BW Load monitor and see that your process is now running.
- The process finished successfully.