Suppose there are several incorrect records marked in the PSA and you want to enter the same value in the red field for all the records.
We proceed as follows.
1. Go to the monitor and click “PSA” icon to edit the PSA records.
2. Select the number of records you want and from which record in the PSA you want to edit.
3. In the PSA, select the first wrong record, press the “Shift” key and then select the last wrong record.
4. Now all the wrong records are selected. Click on “change” icon to edit them all together.
5. A screen will appear showing all the fields in blank. Find the field you want to edit and enter the desired data.
6. Once you have entered the data, click ok.
7. Now all the fields have the same value you entered. Save the PSA.
8. You are ready to push the data to the DataTarget again.