First of all, i wanna thank Andreas, Judson and William for their help by solving my problem.
Actually, the problem was very easy to solve, but as an ABAP and JAVA programer, the paradigm that byDesign implements is kind of hard at the beggining, so I hope I can help someone else who faces the problem of starting with ByD developing.
The problem was next:
- I want to read a .txt file from a repository, extract some information, and push it into ByD to be able of use it later.
- Create a c# web service who read the file and process it.
- Create a BO in ByD, and add it the “elements” you need to store the information you need from the .txt file.
- Create a Web Service based on the BO just created, and implement it’s “create” action, this gives you the posibility of storage the information in the Data Base of ByD by creating BO instances.
- Consume the ByD web service with the c# web service, so, by every line that the file has, the action “create” of the ByD web service is called, it creates a BO instance with the information you need, and push it into the data base.
And that’s all, now you’re able to use the information of the .txt file in ByD.
I hope I can help somebody.