SAP Netweaver Business Client (NWBC) is a new SAP UI which provides a single point of entry for SAP business applications, allows you to connect directly to the ABAP back-end.
1. Download SAP Netweaver Business Client for Desktop from marketplace:
Go to https://service.sap.com/swdc -> Browse our Download Catalog -> SAP Frontend Components -> Netweaver Business Client -> NWBC NW Business Client 3.5 -> Win32
See also SAP Notes:
1620514 – NWBC 3.5 for Desktop: Prerequisites and restrictions
900000 – Netweaver Business Client – FAQ
2. 2. Execute the file NWBCXXX.EXE
3. 3. After the installation go to Start -> Program Files -> Netweaver Business Client XX or click on your Desktop icon.
4. 4. Now you need to define your connection to the different servers. The only restriction is one connection active at the same time.
Go to Settings -> Connections -> Systems and add your server for example:
URL must be defined as http(s)://<server>.<domain>.<ext>:<port>/<path>
Port should be http or https.
5.Now you need to add necessary authorization on transaction PFCG, for example:
When all steps are completed you will be able to access NWBC, in this case I log on to a Solution Manager 7.1 system
6. You are ready to record EEM scripts on NWBC
7. 7. Start your recording clicking on Start transaction and then write the name of your Business Transaction Name and record the necessary steps.
8. 8. Import your script into EEM Editor as shown
9. 9. Edit your script and when you are done export to EEM Repository.
For more details about End User Experience Monitoring, please refer to: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EEM/Home