Some of you may have run into this error while configuring Enterprise Integration between SAP Solution Manager and HP Quality Center 11.
After deploying the the Enterprise Integration Module 2.6, when you test the URL http://<QCServerPort>/EIServer/SMBlueprintHandler?wsdl, you get a
“HTTP Status 404 – /EIServer/SMBlueprintHandler is not available” error as shown below.
This is partly due to incorrect deployment of the EI 2.6 module.
The installation of this module is different to it’s predecessor versions EI 2.5 and EI 2.1.
You could follow the below steps to overcome this error.
- First, to undeploy the existing module start the HP ALM Extension Undeployment Wizard.
- Select the SPI and APM extensions to be undeployed and follow the instructions of the GUI to undeploy it. Allow restart of the JBOSS server should the GUI instruct you.
- Save a copy of the Enterprise Integration Module 2.60 on the HP Quality Center Server by downloading it from the link :
- Unzip the contents of the downloaded module and verify you have three files:
- Now, to deploy the extensions, start the HP Extension Deployment Wizard.
- To deploy the extensions, select the files SPI.qcx and APM.qcx unzipped in Step 4.
- Follow the instructions of the GUI to deploy the extensions. Allow restart of the JBOSS server should the GUI instruct you.
- Copy the SPICORE.jar file unzipped in Step 2 and paste it in the location C:\ProgramData\HP\ALM\jboss\server\default\lib.(This is the part that is missed by most as the installation instructions in the download page does not mention this Windows path).
- Restart Quality Center/JBOSS service.
- Access the URL http http://<QCServerPort>/EIServer/SMBlueprintHandler?wsdl. It should now give you the result shown below.
You can now proceed with the remaining steps of configuring Enterprise Integration.
Follow Global Partner Support