Test the broadcasting of a workbook via pre-calculation server
There are several ways to broadcast a workbook or a report. Below steps is one of the option on how we can test the broadcasting of a workbook via pre-calculation server.
- In this example I will save a sample report Z0SR_MC01_Q0702_2 as “P_TEST” workbook.
- Open the Workbook.. Right click on the workbook and “Display the properties”.In the below screen the Workbook ID is 1JEQN80BSRER12QXEII9BYOQ1. Use this later in the information broadcasting screen
- Click on ABAP web..and enter the query name and execute – P3
- You get the below screen and then click the “Information broadcasting” .
- As shown below, click on the “settings workbook”.
- The below screen pops up. Enter the above noted Workbook ID and click “Transfer”.
- Now create the new setting by filling the details as in the below screen.
- Now as shown below select the pre-calculation server :
- Now modify the variable assignments as required by click on the “Change” icon. Click on the execute icon and you notice that the report will be
broadcasted to the email id that you mentioned.