“Only the true Messiah denies his divinity!” Quote from the Movie “Life of Brian”
Last year, we were very excited about the upcoming SCN, which was called SDN in past.
But something happened and it has been postponed.
The new features are published by social media like Youtube.
We learned that we’re going to create our reputation in a social way. Which means, Community is going to gave us points, if they wish of course. We’re going to earn points by publishing new Blogs/Docs/Valuable Forum Solution Posts/..etc
And when someone likes/bookmarks our content, we’re earning.
But before, we’re creating content and moderators are checking the content, content’s realiability and finally they publish our content.
So, why Am I wondering.
Because somethig is going wrong. What????
Yes, here are the proofs;
– Your posts are not moderated, they are published directly.
– You can create a team surrounded by false members (or someone real but who believes win-win)
– You post whatever you found from your colleagues, old colleagues, Google
– You ask your team to like/bookmark your content
– And you’ve your reputation
This creates false reputation, less quality content (don’t want but may be a garbage) but still big opportunity to get reputation from your chair.
What you think?