Create SAP-Connected Mobile Enterprise Apps Using Appcelerator Titanium
Enterprise customers, employees and partners can now take advantage of the Titanium mobile platform to consume enterprise SAP data and content. Allowing rapid delivery of mobile applications that deliver a mobile experience that users have come to expect from their mobile device of choice.
Historically to deliver the iPhone experience or build an Android App that has access to the native features; developers were required to write their app in Objecive-C for the iPhone and then re-write it again in Java for a later Android release.
This process causes many problems for delivery teams:
- Delayed waterfall delivery of the same app on multiple devices.
- Fragmentation and reproduction of source code.
- Multiple developers and program language skill sets.
- Increase in maintenance and lifecycle costs because of the fragmented codebase.
This allows delivery teams using Appcelerator Titanium to:
- Deliver simultaneously across multiple devices.
- Keep a unified code base in a unified language.
- Decrease app maintenance and accelerate delivery from unified code.
- Deliver applications that have full access to native SDK’s, performance and device features.
In April Appcelerator announced our partnership with SAP; and this month Appcelerator will release the first technology integration with SAP. The Titanium SAP Module allows Netweaver/Gateway SAP customers to create best-in-class native Titanium applications for their customers, employees and partners. By leveraging the SAP Module development teams will be able to reduce their delivery economics while increasing their Applications impact and reach.
If your interested in how SAP Mobile applications are created in Titanium make sure and watch the Webinar or sign up for one of our Meetups @ http://appcelerator.com/sap