Though detailed guidance in LIS / SIS configurations is widely available,a I am presenting here just a brief overview of step undertaken to do the needful:
- Create Field Catalogue (Key Figures & Statistics)
- Create Info Structures using Field Catalogues
- Assign Update Groups to Info Structures & Set up Update Rules for Key Figures & Characteristics.
- Activate the Update for Info Structures
- Perform statically set-up to upload and Post data in LIS.
- OMOA, OMOB, OMOC – Create, Change, Display – Application
- MC18, MC19, MC20 – Create, Change, Display – Field Catalogue
- MC21, MC22, MC23 – Create, Change, Display – Info Structures
- MC24, MC25, MC26 – Maintain update rules
- OMO1 – Activate Update.