SAP is excited to announce the third release of its product Sustainability Performance Management which runs on Netweaver 7.0x and Netweaver7.3.
- Enhanced Data Collection Process expands flexibility for customers with support of multiple business contributors, mass data request forwarding and ad hoc data requests. Updated Data Request layout options, new calculation previews and history of a KPI on the Data Request provide a more solid user experience.
- Initiative Management allows organizations to manage initiatives and projects top-down and bottom-up while monitoring associated actions and impactduring execution.
- Enhanced KPI Modeling and Calculations expands the robust capabilities to include constants, the re-use of compound KPIs across multiple Core KPIs, new Core KPI calculations and thresholds for Conversion Factor and Constant values
- Enhanced Auditing & KPI History capabilities enable users to perform efficient root cause analysis which includes associated commentary and attachments for KPIs while streamlining the internal or external assurance process.
- Qualitative Detail Reporting provides top-in-class ad hoc unstructured data reporting with drill down into details which robust filtering and export options to Excel or to briefing books and dashboards.
- Technology Enhancements include new transport capabilities of SuPM
- The Rapid Installer for SuPMNetweaverstreamlines the installation and configuration processes, lowering the Total Cost of Deployment
Additional Enhancements – Customer feedback is actively incorporated into new versions!
- Transport of SuPM objects from one system to another streamlines installation
- Import of Conversion Factors and constants via .csv provides more flexibility in adding and editing factor values
- Smart Export of every page into MS Excel handles a variety of use cases
- A lighter version of Data Request using HTML5 for improved performance and accessibility
KPI Modeling & Calculations Enhancements
- Compound KPI Re-use across multiple Core KPIs reduces duplication
- Time-dependent KPI Calculations (definitions) / Versioning handles changes to content over time
- Ability to apply conversion factors or constants to compound or KPIs expands capabilities for complex calculations
- Rate KPI support allows for easier construction and management
- Briefing Book export into Adobe PDF improves offline viewing capabilities
- KPI sub-total and grand-totals across organizations improves analysis
- Addition of initiatives to scorecards
KPI Management Enhancements
- Localization control by determining which exact fields are editable by RRLs expands rigor and reduces error
- Copy Organizational Unit assignments of one Core KPI to another streamlines implementation and management of new KPIs
- Secondary category(ies) assignment to KPIs increases organization, speeds report creation and provides more advanced filtering
Data Collection Enhancements
- More flexible data collection scheduling /reminders improves workflow management
- Allowable partial submission of Data Requests provides more flexibility in the workflow
- Previous period commentary and attachments viewable by Business Contributors fills in knowledge gaps by new Business Contributors
- Hide unused organizational attributes to minimize confusion by users
- Control around organizational attribute editing increases governance
- Text search of organizational units improves user experience in larger organizations
- My KPI Screen improvements streamline RRL management of KPIs
- User Interface improvements in key screens across the application