Execute an LUW in the RFC transaction
Suppose the Infopackage load job is in a long running status, after investigation you find out that some of the LUWs are pending and has not reached the target system. In this scenario follows the below steps to execute the pending LUW’s.’
- Go to the SM58 transaction.
- Insert the dates that to find RFC errors.
- Select on the list the specific RFC, or filter by target system.
- Then, right click on it and select the ‘Execute LUW’
- Wait for the LUW to finish executing and then check the status of your load again. You should be able to see that the data is pushed and the load status is set to GREEN.