Prequisities/Preparation for a BW Patch Upgrade
Prequisities/Preparation for a BW Patch Upgrade:
We recently did a BW patch upgrade and would like to share some of the learnings/preparation steps.
- Please communicate to all the focal points/ BW users about the outage. Take the email confirmation.
- Please make sure all the modified transports in development are in either the release status or deleted. We cant have the TR’s in modified/locked status.
- Make sure the test cases are prepared and executed pre-upgrade and post upgrade.
- While finalizing the outage time, take into account of the global users/global time zone impacts.
- Make sure that we always give the outage time in the 24 hour format with the time zone.
- Make sure we avoid giving the outages during week days.
- Identify all the side effects and relevant notes associated with the patch that we are upgrading
- Give enough time to get the system matured/tested before we test on the next level landscape
- Identify the process chains that need to be descheduled as per upgrade plan
- Identify all the critical reports for all functional areas and execute.
- Check Source system connectivity. Test the connections.
- Review the broadcast setting. if you have precalculation server , then test the broadcasting of a workbook.
- Take the snapshot of DB02 before and after upgrade and review the consistency.
- Take count of the following tables :
(RSDS)List of active datasources,
(RSDIOBJ)List of active infoobjects,
(RSDODSO)list of active DSO’s
(RSDCUBE)List of active Cubes
(RSTRAN)List of activeTransformations
(RSDICMULTIIOBJ)List of active Multiproviders
(RSZCOMPDIR)List of active queries
(RSBKDTPSTAT)List of active DTP’s
(RSLDPIO)List of active Infopackages
- Activate a Business Content Object and ensure it works fine
- Execute RSRV to check SAP BW Object consistency
- Execute all the data modeling activities like create/modify/execute cube/dso/masterdata.
- Test the transports, by collecting the objects and release. But when you try to import in QA, you may face a failure this would be because your dev and QA will be in different version/patch.