Did you know that China has been a world power for most of its history? How prevalent do you think is the communist doctrine in modern China? Are the people and managers in China rather long-term or short-term oriented? What are SAP’s plans with this market? The upcoming 4th issue of the “360° – The Business Transformation Journal” is entirely dedicated to the topic “How China transforms (the world)“.
The 4th edition of BTA’s “360° – the Business Transformation Journal“ is now available! This special issue is all about China, how China changes itself and how this country transforms the world.
As usual, our journal strives to provide a holistic 360° view: Several perspectives are discussed, like China’s political environment, its economic trends and the cultural influences. Furthermore, you will find interesting case studies and interviews giving first-hand recommendations how to do business in and with China.
- Did you know that China has been a world power for most of its history? Read about fascinating, perhaps surprising aspects of the Chinese history.
- The priorities set by the Chinese government in the current Five-Year Plan open up interesting business opportunities for foreign companies!
- What are SAP’s plans in China? The Head of SAP’s China Growth Plan talks about the opportunities and challenges encountered in the Chinese IT market.
- What does “guanxi” mean, and why is it essential for doing business with the Chinese? Learn from five top global executives about what it takes to be successful in the Chinese market.
- How do the Chinese deal with uncertain situations, e.g. compared to the Swiss? How prevalent are collectivist vs. individualist tendencies in today’s China? Look at China through the lens of the Hofstede culture model.
- More than 50 years of presence on the Chinese market! Read the amazing story of how a small Swiss watch company rises to every challenge in the Chinese environment.
- China has been engaged in Africa with a unique economic mix of trade, investment and aid. What are the consequences for the African continent?
Enjoy discovering China – every minute invested in reading about this rising power will most probably pay off one day!
Follow us on LinkedIn