Information Risk Management Webinar with GE, NextLabs, & SAP
Date: Thursday – July 24, 2012 – 1:00 p.m. ET
- Dan Brennan, IM Leader – New Product Introduction, GE
- Joe Miles, VP, Discrete Manufacturing, SAP
- E.K. Koh, VP, Solution Management, NextLabs
For the discrete manufacturing industries, today’s advances in communications technology, particularly mobile technology, have propelled information risk management (IRM) into the limelight. Discover how you can best regulate and protect your technology, comply with export regulations, control your intellectual property, ensure the security of your product designs, and safeguard your critical information assets by registering for the enlightening Information Risk Management Webinar today.
Information risk management has always been of prime concern to the aerospace, automotive, high tech and, industrial equipment industries. However, at no point in history has the regulation and protection of technology, including electronic information export compliance and intellectual property (IP) protection, been of more concern than it is today. The regulatory penalties for not maintaining ITAR (USML) and EAR (CCL) compliance and for preventing technical data leakage have never been more extreme. The time to protect yourself, to learn the latest innovations in information risk management, and to understand information export control and IP control requirements is now.
In partnership with SAP, NextLabs Inc., a leader in information risk management software for large enterprises, developed a solution that extends standard SAP authorization to provide dynamic policy-driven, attribute-based access control to help customers in highly regulated industries protect critical SAP data, secure supply chain and engineering collaboration, and meet export compliance regulations. Attend the Information Risk Management Webinar to learn how you can quickly implement this solution and create a platform for technical data export and IP control of your global SAP applications while enabling global collaboration.
Hear from GE to discover firsthand how they solved their IRM challenge using the NextLabs business-aligned approach to protecting critical information assets. By participating in this timely Webinar, you will learn:
- How to prevent information leakage while enabling global collaboration
- How to eliminate risk and comply with export regulations when accessing data from a non-U.S. location or storing data in a non-U.S. datacenter
- How to ensure the safety, security, and regulatory compliance of your data as it moves across your supply chain
- How to create an information-centric risk management solution that is focused on protecting information itself rather than infrastructure
- Explore how your enterprise can preserve confidentiality, prevent data loss, and ensure compliance across more channels and more points with a single, unified information risk management solution – all while enjoying unparalleled user acceptance and total cost of ownership.
Register for the Information Risk Management Webinar today: