What can you do about the next SCN MoM?
It’s still June. It’s still the Month of Community Appreciation.
We are doing a little bit better than previous months, but still we can do a lot. Here is how:
Think about a Community fellow that walks the extra mile for helping out and benefiting others. And nominate. But please hurry up because the deadline this month for the July MoM is end of the day this Friday, June 22. End of the day in Palo Alto for Laure who is picking up the MoM!
– Not a Mentor, not a Moderator
(why? because we want the initiative to recognize people who may not have the visibility of a Mentor or Moderator)
– SAP Employees can be nominated (NEW!)
– Community spirit: polite, respects the rules of engagement, contributes quality content, provides feedback to community members and helps fellow members engage and grow on SCN
– Has contributed at least once on SCN
– Should be an example to the whole community
– Anything else you think is extraordinary!
The Member of the Month is featured each month on the home page, in the MoM widget.
We certainly are one of the best and richest communities on SCN today. This is something to be proud of.
You can submit your nominations as comments here. By teaming up for this we show our appreciation to our top participants.
I can think of several people that walk not only one extra mile all the time. And it’s just as amazing every single day! Thank you. You know who you are 🙂
Special thanks to Juan Reyes who contributed to this blog!
Any ideas of how we can gamify this?