As organizations mature in their experience and understanding in what business Intelligence (BI) can deliver, there is a need to extend the value of BI to other areas of a business. BI is no longer just for use by
executives and finance professionals. It is increasingly becoming more pervasive in sales, operations, and other field organizations. The challenge created for IT BI organizations is to keep up with the rapid demand
of these new business users – those who may not be familiar with BI or analysis. Consequently, these new users are creating the need for a revolutionary BI user experience – one that is radically simpler and visually
more engaging that enables them to access this information themselves.
This highly interactive session addresses the challenges companies like yours are facing. On June 28th we are going to present, demonstrate and discuss our latest innovation in this space and how it can how it can help
you to satisfy the users’ needs at a highly scalable enterprise level or at a department level.
What is SAP Visual Intelligence?
SAP Visual Intelligence is a self service BI application aimed at providing Business analysts with a self service experience that lets them
· Connect, access, manipulate data with ease
· Get real time answers against any volume of data
· Explore & visualize the data
· Share & collaborate the results with others within the enterprise leveraging SAP BusinessObjects Explorer Web and Mobile solutions
What will you learn during the session?
This session will disclose all relevant information regarding this new innovation and demonstrate the value of the solution in combination with SAP BusinessObjects Explorer.
1. Learn what SAP Visual Intelligence is and how it can help improve the productivity of your end users.
2. 1-2-3-> from Install->Explore->Insight in less than 10 minutes.
3. Learn how SAP Visual Intelligence fits into SAP BusinessObjects Explorer portfolio.
Where can I find more information about SAP Visual Intelligence?
If you like to know more about our solution please visit http://www.experienceexplorer.com
Jason Rose &