- Get hands-on with BI4 and experience real life project implementation scenarios
- Meet the best BI experts in the world – from SAP and from our customers and partners!
After various successful hands-on Elite Enablement sessions for different SAP products (the biggest hands-on session for over 130 customers and partners – BPC 10.0 NW MEGA Elite in November 2011), it is time to offer the Elite concept for the latest release of SAP Business Intelligence – BI4.
On November 5-9, 2012, the world’s best BI specialists, developers, solution and product managers will come together in Vancouver to host the top talent from our valued BI customers and partners at the BI4 Elite hands-on enablement session. This exclusive session covers a wide range of topics and offers different tracks for customers and partners that are SAP centric and for participants that are “agnostic” – meaning they run BI on non-SAP application back-ends.
In short, you don’t have to run BW or SAP ERP to attend. We will discuss BI on non-SAP backends as well!
The class will be taught using the latest release of BI4 in the Amazon cloud including all the new features from Feature Pack 3. We will provide iPads to experience BI mobile hands-on. Agenda topics include:
- BI roadmap will be presented by Adam Binnie, Group Vice President for BI Solution Management
- BI tools including: Visual Intelligence, Web Intelligence, Dashboards, Analysis for OLAP and Office, Zen, etc. on top of
- Agnostic “non-SAP” back-ends
- SAP HANA
- SAP NetWeaver BW
- Installation, configuration, migration, lifecycle management (LCM), authentication
- troubleshooting and sizing
- BI mobile – which will be pervasive throughout the class
- HANA modeling
The current high level agenda* looks like this (cllick on picture to enlarge):
*subject to change
The class it at an advanced level and will go deep into configuration, troubleshooting, best practices and tips & tricks with the goal to get you or your project live with BI4 as smoothly as possible.
In addition, we will host evening events to ensure that “BI4 Elite” also gives you the best opportunity to connect with our most senior BI specialists, SAP executives, as well as other customers and partners to build a strong network.
Space is limited to only 44 seats, so register today at http://www.elite-enablement.com/bi4registration
Note that we will be limiting seats per company in order to ensure we can meet the demand from all customers and partners, so we encourage you to respond quickly to ensure your registration. Feel free to forward this invite to anybody else in your organization who might be interested in attending this BI4 hands-on training.
Here is some of the feedback and comments from the previously held BPC 10.0 NW MEGA Elite class in November 2011 – so you can get a feel for what to expect from BI4 Elite.
Overall participant satisfaction 4.86 out of 5
MEGA Elite Stats
- 240 registrations
- 130 participants
- 12 countries represented including Turkey, China, Brazil, Venezuela, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Mexico, UK
- 24 trainers
- 180 servers in the Amazon cloud
- 1,329 pages of hands-on exercises
- 784 pages of presentations
Quotes from customers and partners who attended:
· “I never seen anything like it. In the last 10 years it’s been the best training I’ve been to.”
· “It was the best organized training event that I have ever seen. We need more people like you at SAP.”
· “Great Job, First time i felt SAP really care about there partners, customers.”
· “It gave me great overview of BPC 10 and I am ready to implement at customers”
· “My experience was OUTSTANDING”
· “It was an intense week but worth every minute.”
· “The best training I have ever had in all aspects.”
· “Simply Excellent”
· “As always, the CSA organized an insightful, informative, and fun event to not only pass along valuable information, but make it relevant to my customers and projects.”
· “The best SAP education I have ever had. It was relevant and the trainers had practical experience with the product.”
· “The Mega Elite Enablement earns its name in both the MEGA and ELITE categories with detailed hands on examples and knowledgeable instructors.”
· “The best SAP learning event I have been to as it is focused on one product and it covers it end-to-end and also includes integration with other products.”
· “A ton of well assembled material put together by people that understand it, delivered really fast on a great training systems environment.”