Register through June 29th to influence SAP’s planned solutions
The Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) compiles a list of projects three times a year that allows you the opportunity to get involved, provide feedback, and influence the direction of SAP products, solutions, and services.
For this round, The SAP Active Global Support Customer Experience team has added a project that we would like to draw to your attention.
Title of project
Customer Advisory Forum: Building a working relationship with the SAP Active Global Support (AGS) Customer Experience team while actively engaging with and contributing to the future of SAP support.
Description: The SAP AGS Customer Experience team is in need of customers to enlist and participate in SAP Support related review and discussions.
By participating in the Customer Advisory Forum, you will be able to help define areas of focus for SAP Support, be the first to test and participate in new functionalities, and validate that SAP Support’s direction is in sync with your needs and business plans.
The first focus topic for participants in the Customer Advisory Forum is the SAP Support Portal.
- You will be first to learn about the future SAP Support Portal vision
- You will have the opportunity to comment on and help prioritize required enhancements or features
- You will have the opportunity to pilot/test new features and functionality
- You will get direct access to SAP product managers and influencers
- You will have the opportunity to network with other SAP customers in the council
An engaged group of customers with whom we can ask questions, test assumptions, discuss SAP Support direction, and validate future direction of SAP Support
Role of customer and time commitments
- Participate in a teleconference monthly
- Regular and ongoing participation in an invitation-only StreamWork activity
- Participate in usability studies or connect us with the appropriate colleagues in your company to participate in usability studies
- A minimum six month commitment
- Represent your User Group members – we need you to act as the voice of your user group
If you are interested in learning more about this project, or any other project available through the CEI, view this registration page. There are more than 75 projects to choose from!
NOTE: If you are interested in registering for the Customer Advisory Forum, follow the below steps
Go to the registration page, found here. Once you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions, select I am a SAP Customer, and entered your email address, you will need to locate the Customer Advisory Forum (there are many projects under this registration process.)
To find the Customer Advisory Forum please navigate as follows:
- In the Product Area Menu, select Software Architecture (cross products and deployment options)
- In the Product Menu, select All
- Select Apply Filter
- All projects in this area will now be displayed alphabetically (under filter options)
- Select Customer Advisory Forum and the detailed information will be displayed
- Click Register for initial call at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions to register for the info session.
If you have any questions about the program, feel free to reach out to me directly.
IMPORTANT: Registration is open until June 29th.
There is a 7-minute video that you can view at your leisure to learn how the CEI works and what the advantages of participation are.