How to Link DashBoard to NWBC
In some situations that we develop some Dashboards using Flashfile and would like to link the same into the NWBC main screen. The same can be achieved with following steps.
Primarily – Create BSP application
1. Go to SE80,
2. Create an BSP application. GIve name as z<ZCashBook> and activate it.
3. Now point the cursor to application and right click
4. Create mime object folder
5. Now import a .swf file into the mime folder by right click import
6. Save the file.
7. Now create a page, by right clicking on application name.
8. Enter page name <ZPage>
Now Copy and paste the following html template into that page.
<object width=”550″ height=”400″>
<param name=”movie” value=”CashSummary.swf”>
<embed src=”ClearExternalNoVol.swf” width=”550″ height=”400″>
9. Acitvate the whole application and test the application.
You can see the page now.
Secondly – Configure NWBC with this BSP
Go to NWBC Page painting.
In PFCG tcode – add this BSP Application ZCashBook for the given user group.
Now Test it through login by NWBC
You can see your flash getting displayed.
1. BSP Application creation and activation
2. NWBC Page builder