Enterprise Mobile Application Tips and Best Practices – Blackberry 10 Overview
I hope all are enjoying the mysty climate of bangalore after a 3 long months
of summer, ya Bangalore is famous for Beautiful climate now i understood why
people after coming to Bangalore will not show interest to leave it. Also
Bangalore is full of TECHIES which makes the Bangalore a world class center.
Today i am going to share some of the knoweledge which i got by attending the
Blackberry 10 JAM session held at Hotel Le MEREDIAN(First time i went to star
hotel, i felt like its a different world) on 30-May. The Session was
inauguarated By Blackberry Vice President sir Alec Saunders(Developer
Relation).The main agenda of the Session was to create the awareness about
Blackberry Application Development and answering to some of the Myths. Further
More dinner was awesome(If u go on your own make sure pocket wieght)
1. Blackberry has come up with new SDK with more features to make ease of
development. it can be downloaded from the website.
2. The signing key overhead is removed and everything is free for
3. The Blackberry Enterprise Servers frequent slow down is solved, now
developer can easily deploy apps in no time.
4. Session insisted on Playbook features and provided bird sighview of
5. The key attraction of the Session was introduction of Blackberry 10 alpha
edition.it is the more advanced phone in the area of Smart Phones. The major
advantage is it supports platforms like Android,native java, HTML5,Adobe air. in
the layman language any application developed on these platforms can be ported
on the Blackberry 10 Alpha and Playbook.
6. SAP also released some of the HTML5 apps on Blackberry 10.
7. Revenue Point of view Blackberry pays $10000 for an app after it passes
Final words: he Mobile technology is changing at faster
rate, it is so true that developers also should change their perspectives,
develeopers should not rely on specific platforms because the floor is open in
For more info visit the Blackberry website and you tube for videos(Tag: bb10