SAP® Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for SAP NetWeaver – Powered by SAP HANA™, Starter Kit for IFRS SP2
Streamline Compliance, Reduce Implementation Times
We are pleased to announce the availability of SAP®
Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, Starter Kit for IFRS SP2 on SAP
NetWeaver, Powered by SAP HANA™. The starter kit has been fully reviewed and tested with the underlying SAP HANA™ database. The scope has also been augmented in order to provide CFOs full view of their consolidation, supplementing the existing statutory reporting with corporate budget and forecast capabilities.
SAP® Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, Starter Kit for IFRS SP2 on SAP NetWeaver, Powered by SAP HANA™ is created to deliver financial consolidation business logic on top of a unified planning, budgeting and consolidation application using both product and business best practices. This pre-configuration assists you in adhering to IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) while accelerating and securing the implementation project. The starter kit is pre-configured with input documents, rules, control reports, audit-trail and key financial statements for performing, validating and publishing a statutory consolidation in accordance with IFRS.
In order to enable CFO “full view”, the starter kit for IFRS SP2 now goes beyond the actual IFRS consolidation processing. It has been complemented with new capabilities to manage Budget and Forecast reporting at the corporate level, including pre-packaged comparison reports between monthly actuals, budget and forecast.
To help accelerate your financial close process, this starter kit provides pre-configured financial reports mapped with the IFRS taxonomy as published by the IASB (International Accounting Standards Board) and for use with the SAP® Disclosure
Management application, allowing you to generate XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) instance documents as well as publishable financial statements compliant with both IAS 1, IAS 7 and the XBRL reporting standards.
What’s New in SP2
The following new feature content are now available:
- Enhanced actual category including new business rules to automatically generate the Statement of Cash Flows
- New category for performing the yearly Corporate Budget
- New categories to produce the monthly Corporate Budget and Corporate Forecast including periodic or year-to-date approaches and calculation of monthly budget at actual exchange rate
- New set of pre-defined Corporate Budget and Forecast business rules, scripts, Business Process Flows (BPF), input schedules and reports
- New Intercompany reconciliation model available for all the financial reporting
- BPC 10.0 NW starter kit for IFRS SP2, SAP Note 1716701 Click here (SAP Service Market Place, login required)
- The starter kit simplified configuration description Click here (SAP Service Market Place, login required)
For more information feel free to reach out to our product expert firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director, SAP Enterprise Performance Management