Martin Heisig, VP, Enterprise Architecture, is a leading ambassador for SAP Runs SAP. Bill Kozel asked for his perspectives on must-see presentations at SAPPHIRE NOW. Here are his recommendations – all of which are located in the SAP Runs SAP area of the Run Better campus.
- Sybase ASE: Hear about SAP’s experience in migrating to Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE), and the resulting benefits of this high-performance relational database management system – including a lower total cost of ownership.
- Mobility: See how SAP leverages the latest mobility solutions, including new analytic apps, SAP Leave Request, SAP Customer Briefing, and new Windows Mobile apps. Also, see a live demo of the future “Zen” analytic dashboard tool.
- New Afaria release: See the usability improvements in SAP Afaria 7.0, the latest version of SAP’s enterprise mobility management solution. These include the new self service portals for end-users that make it easier to manage various devices.
- SAP HANA: See SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0, an advanced BPC solution that harnesses the power of the SAP HANA platform to help accelerate planning, streamline financial reporting processes, and reduce risk. Plus, see other late-breaking developments on SAP HANA.
- Cloud-based applications: See a real-world implementation of SAP Travel OnDemand, a cloud-based application that helps manage every aspect of business travel, from planning to expense reimbursements. Get also the latest news on how SAP will leverage the on-demand solutions from Success Factors highly integrated with our HR on-premise solution.
- Fujitsu presentation: On Monday, May 14 at 12:30 p.m., learn how SAP uses Fujitsu Infrastructure Solutions for SAP HANA to run its business better. (Session ID 9147)
- Analytics: Learn more about the brand new analytics front end SAP Visual Intelligence. SAP Visual Intelligence makes it easy to analyze your data and provides a complete new user-experience no matter if you are using BW, SAP HANA or any other data source.
Martin welcomes the opportunity to speak with customers. If you’d like to schedule a one-on-one meeting, stop by the SAP Runs SAP area at any time during the conference.
Author: Bill Kozel