What’s the Partner Jumpstart Day?
With the ever-growing number of activities leveraging SAPPHIRENOW as the perfect place to meet with customers, startups, analysts, and bloggers, you may be wondering how to we keep all the SAP messaging well-defined and succinct. One of the ways we can do this is by ensuring that some of our most trusted advocates are well enabled to extend our message – the partner ecosystem. The Partner Jumpstart Day on Sunday, May 13th is where we deliver our message to our partners.
Representing the 5 market categories, the Partner Jumpstart Day is divided into 5 separate tracks, where over 300 partners have registered to hear SAP subject matter experts dive into their solution portfolios, and discuss the latest innovations, selling strategies, and market trends.
The 5 tracks include:
• SAP Solutions for Analytics: Learn key approaches and opportunities for Partners to expand and grow pipeline and revenue with core SAP, business warehouse, small- and medium-sized enterprise (SME), and Net New customers.
• SAP Solutions for Database and Technology (including the SAP HANA platform and SAP HANA, Edge edition, SAP Sybase IQ server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise and SAP BusinesObjects enterprise information management solutions): Gain the latest insights into SAP’s real-time data platform strategy and sales strategies for SAP HANA with your existing SAP customers.
• SAP Solutions for Financial Analytics: Learn about CFO megatrends and SAP’s strategy fueling CFO-focused agendas and growth.
• SAP Strategy for Cloud: Get a first look at SAP’s cloud strategy and portfolio, the market outlook, opportunities for partners, and selling strategies for both your enterprise and SME customers.
• SAP Strategy for Mobility: Learn about SAP’s mobility strategy, the value SAP can offer to partners, and how you can develop packaged enterprise mobile apps using the SAP mobile platform.
Wrapping up the day will be an executive panel moderated by Eric Duffaut, followed by a Partner Networking Reception hosted by John Graham.
We look forward to a great event!