SAP Better Choice Breakfast, Tuesday, May 15th, 6:30am – 8:00am, Hilton Orlando
This breakfast’s content will center on why businesses should innovate in an SAP environment especially if they are also using Oracle (including legacy applications and/or an Oracle database).
We will highlight the recent technology mega trends like cloud and big data, discuss how they are impacting businesses today, segue into how companies can capitalize on these trends with the right technology environment, and then list critical decision criteria that companies should consider when making a technology decision.
These factors will include total cost of ownership, roadmap clarity, and lowering IT risk. We will also recommend sessions for the customers to visit during SAPPHIRE NOW.
• Joshua Greenbaum, Enterprise Applications Consulting, independent analyst
• Carole McCluskey, Corporate Technology Leader, Coinstar
Who should attend?
• SAP customers running Oracle applications impacted by the Fusion upgrade (PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Hyperion, Siebel)
• SAP Business Suite customers running on an Oracle database
• Finance directors and VPs, line of business directors and VPs, IT VPs, CIOs