SAPPHIRE NOW from Orlando – Online Event
Over the past couple of weeks we’ve seen a great deal of promotion surrounding SAP’s premier event SAPPHIRE NOW from Orlando. We can feel the anticipation growing at a rapid rate with the event just around the corner and for those of us who will be traveling to Orlando early next week we’re very excited. Unfortunately not everyone is able to attend SAPPHIRE NOW in person; if you can’t make it to Orlando this year, SAPPHIRE NOW Online allows you to get access to all SAPPHRIE NOW content from your computer or mobile device.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND SAPPHIRE NOW ONLINE:
- You’re unable to attend in-person in Orlando
- Streaming video from all 5 SAPPHIRE NOW Keynotes – This year we have some great speakers scheduled; you can hear from Lance Armstrong who will be presenting the ASUG keynote on Monday morning. You can also hear from co-CEO’s Jim Snabe and Bill McDermott as well as Prof. Dr. h.c. Hasso Plattner, Chairman of the SAP Supervisory Board and SAP executive board member Vishal Sikka.
- Broadcast Studios – From these studios you’ll be able to gain an outside perspective on how SAP helps the World Run Better.
- All 20 and 30 minutes sessions from each of our five campuses – Analytics, Cloud, Mobile, Database & Technology, and Run Better
- Access to more than 200 customer-driven sessions from 13 live channels
Sign-up today and you will get a reminder email once the event is broadcasted live on Monday, May 14th at 8:30 am, you will also have access to sessions/replays from previous years.
SAPPHIRE NOW Online allows you to decide when and how you want to participate in SAPPHIRE NOW – live or on-demand. There are 13 channels to choose from. Each channel will be focusing on different content and you can click through each channel as you like – just as if you were physically on the show floor and walking from campus to campus. Below are links to a few of the channels:
Along with the virtual platform select content will also be available on the LiveStream tab on the SAP facebook page . If you choose to view certain content from the LiveStream tab you’ll also be able to see up to date content and posts from your Social Media Ambassadors. If you’re interested in participating in SAPPHRIE NOW via social media take a look at Brian Rice’s blog to learn more.
If you can’t make it to SAPPHIRE NOW this year the online event will still allow you to participate in all of the excitement and hear all of the news firsthand. Regardless of where you will be experiencing the event you can learn how SAP can help you and your business run like never before! We look forward to your participation!