With SAPPHIRE NOW Orlando just around the corner, I wanted to take a moment to let you know what we’re planning for Banking attendees.
Our focus this year is on Innovation. Never before have there been so many transformative solutions to talk about within the SAP portfolio, and we’re excited to share them with you.
Most notably, we are honored to be joined by Sanijv Purba, CIO at Home Trust Company. Sanijv will be talking about how Home Trust has implemented a modern core banking solution to accelerate future growth. He will also talk about the bank’s plans to leverage its new platform to drive new products, services, and delivery methods.
Here’s a quick sample of some other sessions we’re planning:
- Big Data Innovations in Banking (Demo Theater)
- Innovations in Risk and Finance Management for Banking (Microforum Discussion)
- Innovations in Customer Experience for Banking (Microforum Discussion)
- Creating a Strategic Platform for Mobile Financial Services (Microforum Discussion)
- Innovating with Enterprise Mobility in Finance and Insurance (Microforum Discussion)
In addition, there are several Discussion Tables, Theater Presentations and Meet Our Customer sessions where you can listen, learn and exchange views with your peers at SAPPHIRE NOW.
To learn more about this year’s lineup, visit http://www.sapandasug.com/.
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!