Ecosystem in Action…on the Database & Technology Campus at SAPPHIRE NOW
The power of the SAP ecosystem of partners will be evident throughout the Database & Technology Campus at SAPPHIRE NOW. Here, you can learn about SAP Solution Extensions and other solutions sourced from partners that help you to manage information, processes, and applications. In addition, you can have conversations with hardware vendors who have optimized their systems to take advantage of the SAP HANA platform. You can meet with service partners who are helping customers implement new solutions that take advantage of the amazing speed and reliability of the SAP HANA platform. You’ll even discover startups who are developing new applications designed especially for the SAP HANA platform.
Theater presentations and panel discussions:
- Learn how Medtronic used the SAP HANA platform and the Cisco Unified Computing Server to implement a global complaint reporting system – mandated by the FDA – in just a few months.
- Hear from Southern California Edison and Infosys about the pilot project results and technical high points as SCE incorporated an SAP HANA strategy and business proposition in its BI journey with SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse running on SAP HANA and SAP HANA alone.
- Find out how TCS is driving innovation at its SAP Customer Competence Center location by building transformational business solutions powered by high-speed applications modeled on SAP HANA with analytics on SAP BusinessObjects software and on-device decisioning via SAP mobile apps for retail, telecom, high tech, insurance, and life sciences, among others.
- Join IBM for an update on their latest cloud computing solutions for SAP software – including an on-premise private cloud, an IaaS- or PaaS-hosted solution, or a complete SAP business solution.
- Hear from Microsoft about how the technology platform for an SAP software environment is an important strategic decision for customers focused on improving total cost of ownership, increasing operational efficiency, and enabling business growth.
- Join Dell and University of Kentucky executives to discuss how SAP HANA empowered a real-time data-driven system, giving students immediate performance feedback and targeting recommended engagement areas.
- Get an overview from PwC of the benefits of adopting the SAP HANA platform for your business intelligence (BI) strategy. Discover how to reduce the development time required for BI deployments. Learn about changes for a better user experience and help desk support. Find out how to align the SAP HANA platform with your mobile strategy.
- Hear how Medtronic, Deloitte, McKesson, and the University of Kentucky are using SAP HANA to extract value from business data while enabling better reporting, analysis, and decision making.
- Learn how SAP partners and independent software vendors are innovating on the SAP HANA platform. Find out how they use the technology to build breakthrough solutions in fields such as real-time sense and response, social media analytics, planning, and more.
- See demos from innovative companies, such as Jive Software and Next Principles, and learn how the SAP HANA platform can help you scrutinize vast amounts of social media to deliver relevant insights that drive informed decisions.
- See how customers use the SAP NetWeaver Portal component, SAP NetWeaver Gateway technology, SAP Interactive Forms software by Adobe, and Duet Enterprise software to deliver amazing user experiences.
- Hear from Accenture and SAP customers at varying stages of the SAP HANA journey — organizations just starting out, those at the prototype stage, and those that are already reaping the benefits of taking their business analytics capabilities to a higher level.
- Learn from HP about the approach, best practices, benefits, and lessons learned from Hilti’s migration of the SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse component onto the SAP HANA platform.
- Take a look at how SAP co-innovates with major hardware vendors to deliver combined software and hardware deployments for the SAP HANA platform that are optimized to meet customer needs. Join IBM, Fujitsu and Dell, or HP, Cisco and HDS.
- Learn how independent software vendors and technology startups are optimizing planning and operations functions with the SAP HANA platform. Join Optessa to find out how they use SAP HANA to build innovative solutions that help manufacturers meet key business needs.
- Join Taulia to find out how you can use the SAP HANA platform to harness your big data, identify actionable insights, and turn them into favorable business outcomes.
- AlertEnterprise for a discussion about what to do when “fast” isn’t fast enough and “big data” is an understatement.
- Find out how customers integrate SAP applications into Microsoft SharePoint with Duet Enterprise software.
- Learn about innovative new solutions for content and site management that have been co-developed by SAP and OpenText for the SAP NetWeaver Portal component.
- Get a demonstration of five applications built by partners and customers using SAP NetWeaver Gateway technology and learn how you can use the software to connect people through the Web, social networks, mobile devices, and SAP Business Suite applications.
- Hear how a provider of professional, technology, and management services uses SAP Interactive Forms software by Adobe to generate business value.
- Learn about Sysco Foods’ successful deployment of content management software and efficiencies gained by linking the solutions to business applications.
- Find out how the SAP Extended Enterprise Content Management application by OpenText classifies content in an SAP context. Learn how to use the solution with your business applications to gain a common view of business content across complex process structures.
Demo theater presentations:
- See a demo of how SAP NetWeaver Gateway technology and Duet Enterprise software enable you to connect your employees, customers, and suppliers to SAP solutions – from any environment and through any device.
- Get an in-depth look at the SAP Portal Site Management application by OpenText and the SAP Portal Content Management application by OpenText – and find out how they can help you improve the efficiency of content creation, management, and storage.
- See how SAP Interactive Forms software by Adobe and Forms Lifecycle Manager from Arch increase business agility by transitioning away from paper forms to an interactive, electronic alternative.
Demo pods, test drive tables, and discussion tables:
- Learn how our solutions, including the SAP HANA platform, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, the SAP Sybase IQ server, and Sybase SQL Anywhere can help solve your toughest data issues.
- Learn how to leverage SAP HANA with a broad portfolio of offerings, including co-innovation services, rapid-deployment solutions, custom development, education, global support, and online communities.
- Learn how you can accelerate the SAP HANA platform and enterprise information management projects using proven SAP solutions that you can implement in weeks with SAP Rapid Deployment solutions.
- Learn how enterprise information management solutions from SAP help you create, cleanse, integrate, govern, and archive your structured and unstructured data.