Trace Report Archive File – BOFC
1. 1.Contents of the trace reports can be archived in a TXT file.
2. 2. Trace reports that are archived are deleted from the application interface and can be viewed only via the archive file.
3. 3. Select Tools –> General Options.
The “General Options” dialog box appears. Select the Trace Reports tab.
4. 4. Click the ellipse button for “Name of archive file” to select a file location and enter a file name.
5. The archive file must be stored on the application server.
6. 6. After selecting the Archive file Click OK.
I am new to SAP-BOFC and i am not getting any doc to start with this technology.
Currently i am working in HCL as a BOFC consultant so can you please guide me that what is the future of it and can you please provide me some documents on it so that i can refer them and go ahead with this.
Thanks & Regards
Start here: http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/CPM/Financial+Consolidation