Retailers you know are facing an unprecedented challenge. With the proliferation of smart mobile devices and the massive expansion of data, consumers now have unparalleled access to information and can transact or interact with retailers anytime and anywhere. In many cases, consumers have better access to information than the retail store staff itself!
Along with the radical increase in consumer mobility, another stark reality has risen for retailers: Today, retail is at the mercy of the consumer. The good news for retailers, though, comes with the initials SAP. Over the last two years, SAP has developed breakthrough technologies in the areas of mobility, analytics, and “Big Data” management that can help retailers use the growth of consumer mobility to their advantage.
To inform retailers you know of these major, new advances in technology, SAP is currently engaged in an unprecedented retail awareness campaign to help retailers from around the world to win the hearts, minds, and wallets of their shoppers. At SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando this May 14th through the 16th, retailers in any markets – from grocery to fashion to hardlines and everything in between – will be exposed to new SAP solutions, including the Sybase Unwired Platform, Sybase 365 and SAP Precision Retailing, designed to help them compete in a new, mobile world.
See Solutions at SAPPHIRE NOW
Through continuous demonstrations and presentations being conducted at SAPPHIRE NOW, you can learn, for example, how retailers can:
- Drive their business forward with the mobile device as the central pivot in their every day processes and strategy
- Engage their consumers more effectively and prevent them from running to the retail competition
- Generate new sales and prevent lost opportunities by countering consumer “Amazon look-ups” for lower prices
- Free a retailer’s business users from their desks or cash registers to radically improve their performance
- Empower retail management with real-time “big data” information it can access anywhere to save the sale and drive up business performance
- Prevent consumer “showrooming” and shift the power of the mobile-enabled consumer back to the retailers by persuading mobile customers using the retailer’s stores as showrooms to order from them instead of the online competition
No other technology since the bar-code has impacted and changed the face of retail business more than the mobile device is changing it right now. For consumers, it has become the center of the universe. For this reason, from May 14th through the 16th, for retailers, the center of the universe will be SAPPHIRE NOW!
I encourage you to visit the Retail Mobility Test Drive area in the Mobility Campus, and attend the many sessions and demonstrations.
For more information, check out:
Connect with us via our official social media channels: