1. Trace report function is used to log the actions performed by the user in various views of the BFC application.
2. Enabling the Trace report function serves the purpose of audit trails specifying what has been changed/modified and which user has performed the action.
3. Trace report function for logging operations is not active by default.
4. This function has to be activated and this option is activated under the general options.
5. Once this function is activated, operations performed in the views that have been checked will be logged.
6. The views for which the trace report function is activated appear in the Views to be Audited dialog box.
How to Activate
Select Tools > General Options.
The General Options dialog box will appear. Select the Trace Reports tab. Check the Activate the trace report box. By default, Activate the trace report box is not checked.
Click on Select Views button to select the views whose operations you want to log. The Views to be Audited dialog box will appear.
Any changes performed by the user in the views selected above will be logged and can be viewed via Trace reports from Administration Domain.