If you are like me and have hunted and hunted for the download for NWDS you will be happy to know it is actually possible to find it buried in SAP’s website …..
You need to go to the following site: https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/patches
Browse the download catalogue
- Click on “SAP Netweaver and Complimentary Products”
- Click on “SAP Netweaver”
- Click on “SAP NETWEAVER 7.0”
- Click on “Entry by Component”
- Click on “Developer Studio”
- Click on “NW DEVELOPER STUDIO 7.00”
- Click on “Win32”
Scroll down to the bottom and get the latest Netweaver development Studio “SP25 for NW Developer Studio 7.00”
It is about 500MB so will take a while to download.
Also make sure you only install the Java SDK 1.42 (Old I know) – Version 19 I think was the last one done for Windows.
Use SAPCAR to unpack the file and the installation files will be found to be contained within.