Borders in View Design of WDA
Scope: This document teaches you that how to main borders to a block of UI elements. Here TransperentControllers will take place.
1. make ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER as Matrix Laout
2. Insert a TransperentController -> make this as MatrixLayout (TCO_1)
3. Go to properties and make CellBackgroundDesign as Header. And CellDesign as lrPad
4. Insert one more TransperentController in Main TransperentController-> make this also matrix Laout (TCO_SUB)
5. Goto properties of TCO_SUB and make CellBackgroundDesign as Plain.
6. Insert a InputField & a Label
Now you will be able to see the border around TCO_SUB.