Source: SAP and ASUG
Care to Share? As SAP says, “Run Smarter with SAP TechEd”
Call for Presentations for ASUG Sessions at SAP TechEd Las Vegas (October 15-19) is here! The deadline to submit is May 20th. Share your story today.
ASUG has several hours of education sessions where you can share your lessons learned and expertise at SAP TechEd 2012, October 15-19 in Las Vegas. This is for non-SAP speakers only.
Ensure that your abstract fits into one of the tracks below by reviewing the track descriptions:
- Database and Technology Overview (TEC)
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Analytics Platforms (AP)
- Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing (EIM)
- Process Management and Integration, Portal and Collaboration (PMC)
- Custom Development (CD)
- Security, Identity Management, and Single Sign-On (SIS)
- Mobile (MOB)
What are the benefits of speaking?
- One ASUG speaker per session will receive a complimentary lecture-only registration to the event.
- Showcasing you and your company
- Earn SCN points
- Opportunity to wear SAP TechED Speaker Shirt
For general conference information, visit SAP TechED web site.
Here are some tips to submit:
- Start with a clever title: one that will entice your audience (12 words or less)
- Cover what you’ll be discussing thoroughly, but concisely.
- Make sure to state if you expect your audience to have some minimum level of experience or knowledge – what are the prerequisites?
- Ensure that your session will include robust technical content – how to guides, tips, and case studies
ASUG Volunteers look forward to seeing your great submissions. I have spoken at SAP TechEd before and it was an honor. The SAP TechEd speaker support is amazing. Submit your abstract today by clicking here.