Welcome to the Visualization Solutions by Nakisa (VSN) Forum, covering SAP Org Visualization by Nakisa (SOVN) solutions and SAP Talent Visualization by Nakisa (STVN).
Please read these rules before posting:
- If you have not posted on SCN before then ensure that you have read the SCN Rules of Engagement
- Search for an answer before posting a question – many questions have already been asked
- Read all documentation, including the Master Guide, Admin Guide, Compatibility matrix, and Nakisa Capacity Planning Guide as these cover all of the hardware and software requirements and AdminConsole configurations [please note that the Master Guide and Nakisa Capacity Planning Guide do not exist for all releases] – these can be found with the download package or on SAP Service Marketplace: https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000704116
- Check the Visualization Solutions by Nakisa (VSN) Wiki to see if there is an FAQ with a solution to your problem
- Make sure that you have the correct ABAP Add-on and Nakisa Transport Package imported in SAP
- Check the SAP notes on Service Marketplace to see if there is a SAP Note or Knowledge Base Article (KBA) with a solution to your problem (components XX-PART-NKS for VSN or PA-TM for STVN/Talent Management)
- Specify the:
- Application name – e.g. OrgChart, OrgModeler, OrgManager, DataQualityConsole, TalentFramework, CareerPlanning, SuccessionPlanning, SuccessionPlanning for Managers or TalentDashboard
- Version & Service Pack (SP) number – e.g. 2.1, 3.0, 3.0 SP1, 3.0 SP2, etc
- Build number – e.g. 0703016900
- Module (OrgModeler only) – if the issue is with the OrgChart module or Scenario module
- If you are using STVN 2.1 please specify whether the solution is .NET or Java.
- For OrgChart please specify if the solution is:
- Live: SAP connection strings for live chart data and live analytics
- Live RFC: SAP connection through RFCs for live chart data / staged analytics (default is analytics in a staging database)
- Staged: Chart data and analytics held in a staging database
- Hybrid: SAP connection strings for live chart data / analytics held in a staging database
- Please check the log file (cds.log) and post any content that contains errors or was logged at the time the error occurred
- If the issue is the search in STVN SuccessionPlanning then please test the search with SAP note 1534815 and debug the function in SE37 using an external breakpoint.
- When posting it is advisable to read this blog to provide the most important information: Support Questions you will be asked when creating a message
Any posts that do not adhere to the rules may be deleted. Basic questions will be deleted as per SCN guidelines.
The Community Team