If you wish to know what spool owner is displayed for SAP spool requests at OS level (ie. print a SAP spool and at OS level you will see the spool owner depending on which operating system and access method you use), you should note the following points:
- Unix printing with access method U (remote server printing) will result in the actual SAP user ID being used at OS level.
- Unix printing with access method L (local server printing) will result in OS level spool owner as SIDADM.
- For Windows printing, note 1276591 applies:
- 1276591 – SAPUserAsOwner option no longer supported
- It is not possible to change the above, this is controlled by the OS.