*** REGISTRATION was REOPENED ***
But what is the actual business value – what business processes can we streamline, what new ones enable and how do we do that? Well, there is an all day pre-conference session on May 13, 2012 at ASUG/SAPPHIRE to discuss just that:
If you want to register for the pre-conference session only (without registering for the full ASUG / SAPPHIRE conference) then check here.
Some of the world’s best experts are coming together to provide 8 hours of content about BPC – not just slides, but demos, videos, customer case studies, interactivity etc. We will discuss strategies to optimize your planning and consolidation processes including best practices for performing common planning scenarios, including headcount planning, sales and operations planning, capital expenditure and profitability planning and more.
We will look into analyzing balance sheets, profit and loss, and statements of cash flow to identify weaknesses in financial plans. Participants will also explore the benefits of using starter kits available with BPC, and utilizing pre-delivered content for critical processes such as liquidity planning.
We will look into business rule configuration to optimize common consolidation activities including currency translation, carry-forwards, intercompany bookings and account transformations.
Some highlights include:
– Cash flow configuration with the IFRS starter kit
– Reporting tips & tricks with the new EPM10 add-in – and comparisons to the “EVDRE” way of doing things
– understanding of how business rules in BPC actually work
– project best practices and customer case studies
– a look under the hood of BPC 10 on HANA – how acceleration actually works
– the latest and greatest scoop from some of the best BPC experts in the world
Hope to see you all in Orlando