I am here pointing out some areas to be taken care at the time of go live date.
- Number Ranges– Make it Internal -For Personnel Number
if the client want from go live onwards the numbers should automatically assigned when a new employee hired.
- Number Ranges – Make it internal– For Positions / Org.Units etc
- Automatic employee vendor creation – make sure employee vendors are created for all employees.
- Change of Payroll area in to the correct one – some places for Legacy upload using dummy Payroll area
- Check quota balances are updated Properly for all.
- Activation of audit log – V_T585A, V_T585B, V_T585C and T77CDOC_CUST
- Set Earliest Retro Date as the go live date
- Payroll control record must be in the correct period.
- Make sure line CHECK ABR is not commented in schema XIN0
- Make sure all the standard reports are working fine in Production server.
- Make sure you have done the RHINTE reports
- Make sure cost center is maintained for all employees –if not,it will be a problem at the time of posting
- Make sure Bank details infotype is maintained for all employees –if not, it will be problem at the time of posting
- Make sure Address infotype is maintained for all employees – if not, it will a problem at the time of Pre DME
- Make sure Person to central Person relationship is existing for all employee – if not ,it will be a problem at the time posting
- Make sure all the claim balances for LTA is uploaded to the system
- Make sure you uploaded march data for PF annual reports.
- Make sure about the Alternative Financial Year switch 40AY configuration is as per your requirement-This will cause problem for income tax projection as well financial year start date end date ( This is for India Payroll )
- Make sure First month of the financial year assignment with Calendar month is as per your requirement in T54C0
- Make sure method for provident fund deduction is correct , once it calculated in Deduction Carry Forward method it can’t be changed to Gross Carry forward and vice versa.
- Make sure you activated or deactivated switch for Section 89 swtich at implementation level as per the requirement – once it is maintained as 0 or 1 it cannot be changes in between.
I believe this is a minimum list …..