Program a Base Screen with all Mandatory Components as Easy as 1 2 3 in few Seconds
Often when I required to design custom Screen it take much time for build up basic Structure like Creating Screen, PF-Status, Titlebar, adding basic Buttons like (Back, Cancel, Exit and Save) Corresponding Code lines for these buttons, adding Modules in Flow Logic than Create corresponding Modules in Driver Program, often we need get set courser field and clear OK_CODE.
To get rid of all above time consuming steps I design on Template now I just need to copy this default template to new Program and start working on Basic Structure in a second. So it has made my life easier hope will help all of you to save your time. Hope it will help the beginners to understand the basics.
After installing active
1. ZFSL_SCREEN_TEMPLATE Main Program
2. 9001 Screen
3. MAIN_PF_STATUS PF-STATUS
4. MAIN_TITLE TITLEBAR
Let’s Start from Step 1
1. Copy the above Program using T-Code SE80 or SE38, give new program name in Target program text box as below.
2. From next window appear Select User Interface and Screens like in following Screen.
3. Give Package and Click save in new or existing transport request.
Your Base is ready, you can build your building now.
–> Double Click above Screen number in the Code it will leads you to the Flow Logic as shown below.
–> Click the Layout Button from the Application Toolbar to go to Screen Painter currently screen is blank you can add components as you require.
–> Now for Changing PF-STATUS or Title just Double Click on the Corresponding option below.
* Main Program Code
* Flow Logic of Screen 9001